The 168th session of the Minnesota Annual Conference took place May 24-25, 2022 in at the River's Edge Convention Center in St. Cloud, MN. The theme was "Jesus: Healer" and drew on Psalm 23 and John 10:10-11.
Wondering how to condense two full days of worship, discerning, and celebrating into a succinct report you can bring back to members of your congregation? Here are two great resources to help you do that:
• Wrap-up video: 3-min. version / 6-min. version
• Written highlights summary
Do you want to create your own printed summary or PowerPoint presentation? Here are some additional resources you can download to assist. (See the rest of this email for many more!)
• Conference theme logo
• PowerPoint template
• Bishop's breakthrough prayer card
Photos: You can view and even download high-resolution versions of all photographs that professional photographer David Haines took throughout our two days together. In either of the albums listed below, click on the photo you want, then hit the down arrow in the lower-right corner of the page.
• May 24 (day one)
• May 25 (day two)
Articles: Click here to read online articles about key news and sessions during annual conference.
Throughout annual conference, attendees watched videos that highlighted ways that churches and individuals are providing hope and healing to a hurting world. Please share these videos with your congregation so they can learn about and celebrate what we are accomplishing as The United Methodist Church in Minnesota!
• Hope and Healing: A Look Back: A brief look at what we’ve accomplished together over the past year.
• 2022 Missional Report: Seven clergy reflect on the past year, share stories of their congregations and ministry, and look ahead with hope and anticipation.
• Leaving a Legacy, Feeding Families: An impactful food distribution started by Spirit River Community in Isanti now lives on through Coon Rapids UMC.
• Hope for Tomorrow: The members of the Minnesota Conference's 2022 Clergy Leadership Academy share what an abundant life in Christ movement looks like and their hopes and dreams for the conference.
• 2022 Retirement Class Reflections: The 2022 class of retiring clergy share their reflections from their years of ministry and look ahead to what’s next.
Minnesota Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church