United Methodist Day will be coming back to Target Field again this season! Here’s your chance to join family, friends, and other United Methodists across Minnesota for a night of big-league action and fun! Bishop Bruce Ough will be in attendance and leading the 7th Inning Stretch.
Support UMCOR International Disaster Response with every ticket you order!
Help your congregation learn about this event:
- Mark United Methodist Day on your church and personal calendars
- Highlight the event in your church newsletter or bulletin
- Designate an individual or group in your congregation to promote this event
Place orders by Monday, July 16. Due to high demand for seats to this special promotion, all orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis only. This event is expected to sell out.
Twins ticket options:
- The Deck (known as the Skyline Deck in past seasons): $31
- Home Run Porch View: $16
($3 from every ticket purchased will benefit UMCOR International Disaster Response)
How to Order:
- Call 1-800-33-TWINS (hit “0” to speak to an attendant)
- Phone lines are open during business hours and most evenings/weekends during Twins games.
- At the START of your call, be sure to reference the United Methodist Day promotion.
- Demand for seats to this outing is very high and tickets will likely go fast. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis only.
- VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS are accepted. A $5 service/handling fee will be added to each order.
- The attendant will discuss ticket-delivery methods with you.
No exchanges or refunds; offer not valid with any other discounts or promotions. Tickets must be purchased by Monday, July 16. Game-date and time are subject to change.