Start-Up Incubator Training
The Start-Up Incubator is an onboarding discovery process
to prepare newly appointed church planters or those exploring start up/restart projects (new service or new site). This is an introduction into the skills, behaviors, and tools of a church planter. You will make a plan that can be put into action.
This online training will take place 10 a.m.-3 p.m. CT each day, Oct. 27-29.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals that are feeling a call to start a new place for new people.
- Churches in one service that is dated or otherwise no longer connects with new people.
- Churches that are restarting after a decision to pursue radical change.
- Churches that are declining because their neighborhood is changing and their existing worship demographic does not match the neighborhood.
- Churches that are growing and have hit the .75% full mark.
- Churches that are growing with 2 services and would like to start a new site.
- Churches that would like to start something new but are held back by funding concerns.
The Start Up Incubator is an onboarding/discovery process to prepare newly appointed church planters or those exploring start up projects (new service or new site). This is an introduction into the skills, behaviors, and tools of a church planting leading to a plan that can be put into action.
- Gain an understanding of strategies to lead change.
- Develop a grasp of the overall scope and sequence required to launch.
- Identify the people in the ministry context in which you are planting through demographics
- Develop a multiplication mindset with a grasp of leadership selection and development.
- Develop an understanding of Design Thinking in choosing a church planting strategy
- Develop methods for community engagement, networking and gathering.
- Develop a sustainability plan as relates to funding
- Understand the landmines in new service/new site projects.
- Develop a communication strategy for messaging your vision.
Questions: Contact Ben Ingebretson
Register by clicking here
or by contacting Gail Johnson
||Dakotas-Minnesota Area of The United Methodist Church