Start-Up Incubator Training
The Start-up Incubator is an onboarding, discovery process
to prepare newly appointed church planters or those exploring start up/restart projects (new service or new site). This is an introduction into the skills, behaviors, and tools of a church planting leading to a plan that can be put into action.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Churches with one service that is no longer attracting new people.
- Churches that are declining because their existing service is no longer reaching new people.
- Churches that are declining because their neighborhood is changing and their existing worship demographic does not match the neighborhood.
- Churches that are growing and have hit the 75% full mark.
- Churches that are growing with two services and would like to start a new site.
- Churches that would like to start something new but are held back by funding concerns.
- Gain an understanding of strategies to lead change and communicate vision.
- Develop a grasp of the overall scope and sequence required to launch large.
- Identify the people in the ministry context in which you are planting through demographics.
- Develop a multiplication mindset with a grasp of leadership selection and development.
- Develop an understanding of Design Thinking in choosing a church planting strategy
- Develop methods for community engagement, networking and gathering.
- Develop a sustainability plan as relates to funding.
- Understand the landmines in new service/new site projects.
- Develop a communication strategy for messaging your vision.
Cost: $100 per congregation.
Questions: Contact Ben ingebretson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register: Contact Gail Johnson at: Gail.email@example.com
||$100 per congregation
||Minnesota Conference of The United Methodist Church