PAUMCS National Meeting - Both Constant and Changing
Registration for this event has ended, but you can still take part.
Volunteers are welcome to audit sessions.
Meals and excursions are not included, but there will be plenty of refreshment available in our hospitality suite!
Check out the options at: VOLUNTEER SIGN UP
Gather with church office workers from around the country at the PAUMCS National meeting in Bloomington!
Enjoy compelling content*, inspiring worship**, and great extras***.
Participate in-person or virtually. Partial scholarships are available. Everyone is welcome (and volunteers are needed)!
Check out the brochure: 2023 PAUMCS National Brochure
Watch the teaser video: 2023 PAUMCS National Teaser
Register for the event: 2023 PAUMCS National Registration
- Conflict, Change, and Bad Behavior with Susan Nienaber, Friday morning and afternoon
- The Differences are Real with Jody Pfarr, Thursday afternoon
- Open, Welcoming, and Safe with Chris Carr, Saturday morning
- Putting It all Together – Managing Time, Priorities and Personal Sanity with Cynthia Williams, Saturday morning
- Bishop Lanette Plambeck, Thursday morning
- Reginia Garrett. Friday morning
- Cynthia Williams, Saturday afternoon
- Dinner cruise on the Mississippi River Friday evening
- Mission focus on Emma Norton Services
- Agency and vendor resource fair
Link to Additional Information →
||$400 for in-person, $200 virtual; partial scholarships are available
||March 20, 2023 12:00 AM
||MN Chapter PAUMCS - The Professional Administrators of the United Methodist Connectional Structure