The people of the United Methodist Church in Minnesota are gathering for our annual conference May 24-25, 2022 at River’s Edge Convention Center (10 4th
Ave S, St Cloud, MN 56301). As part of this event, we will have a ministry fair and market place for those working to meet the Gospel Imperatives, to provide resources, and to invite other people to participate. This is a wonderful way to promote your ministry and meet people from across the state. No opportunity will be given to address the Annual Conference.
The flow of conference is:
- Tuesday we are in session from 11 am to 4:30 p.m., then have the Celebration of Ordination, Commissioning and Licensing at 7 p.m. Prime times for visiting display tables are prior to convening, an extended break in the early afternoon, and the evening break.
- Wednesday we begin with worship at 8 a.m. and are in session until 5 p.m. There will be extended breaks mid-morning and for lunch.
- Display tables will be available for set-up at 7 a.m. Tuesday morning. Wednesday, we ask you stay until we reconvene after lunch and you must be gone by 9 p.m..
Some information to help you decide if you want to participate:
- The cost per table is $25 for ministries/non-profits (not selling merchandise) or $50 for vendors (selling merchandise, even if a non-profit). Sponsors are provided a table.
- We anticipate 500 delegates and guests will attend conference
- Refreshments are provided toward the rear of the room compelling people to walk through the display space
- Most display spots have access to electrical outlet. We recommend bringing an extension cord and power strip.
- Tables are available for set up after 7 a.m. Tuesday, or by special arrangement.
- It is the policy of the civic center that no food or beverage be sold or given away at display tables. No latex balloons, open flame or strong fragrances are allowed in the facility. [No smoking or weapons either.]
- Deadline for reservations is May 20.
- Payment by credit/debit card is required when registering.
- Conference Registration, including the Covenant of Participation, is required for all people at the convention center during this event. Guest registration is $75 and includes meals, refreshments and ability to observe sessions.
If you would like to have a greater presence at this gathering, consider a sponsorship. Contact Gail Johnson
(612-250-1736) directly to discuss this opportunity.
Reserve your display tables