The people of the United Methodist Church in Minnesota are gathering for our annual conference June 18-20, 2019 at River’s Edge Convention Center (10 4th
Ave S, St Cloud, MN 56301). As part of this event, we will have a ministry fair and market place for those working to meet the Gospel Imperatives, to provide resources, and to invite other people to participate. This is a wonderful way to promote your ministry and meet people from across the state. No opportunity will be given to address the Annual Conference.
The flow of conference is:
- Tuesday - we gather at 1 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon, meet through 5 p.m., breaking for dinner, then have the Celebration of Life In Ministry service at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday we begin with worship at 8 a.m., have lunch in district gatherings, then meet through the afternoon. From 4:30-6:30 will be a time for Networking Meet-ups; participants will be encouraged to visit the ministry fair and various meeting rooms for discussions of relevant issues (food will be served during this time with the primary serving stations in the room with the ministry displays). We reconvene in the evening for further sessions.
- Thursday begins with worship at 8 a.m.; we address the business and after a break from 11:30-12, sit down to a banquet meal, Episcopal address and worship. The group will go forth at 2 p.m.
If you would like to have a greater presence at this gathering, consider a sponsorship.
- Sponsors allow us to move beyond the expected and delight our participants.
- Sponsorships begin at $500 and include a display table, and mention in printed materials and are announced from the stage.
- Available for sponsorship are beverages at three breaks ($500 each), refreshments Wednesday evening ($1500), and a lounge ($750) located in the primary meeting room. Larger events can be sponsored in thirds.
- Please contact me directly for these arrangements – 612-230-6125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some facts to help you decide if you want to participate:
- The cost for a table is $25 for a ministry (not selling merchandise) or $50 for a vendor (selling merchandise)
- Nearly 800 delegates and guests attend conference
- Refreshments are provided in the rear of the room compelling people to walk through the space
- No food or beverage be sold or given away (this includes candy). You may sell or give away non-food items that relate to your ministry. This is the policy of the civic center, additionally, as some participants have allergies, no items containing latex, or strong fragrances will be permitted.
- Primary display times will be when delegates are on breaks and Wednesday 4:30-7:00 p.m.
- Meals are not provided for vendors. You are welcome to register for meals
- Click on this link to complete an application
- Pay by credit/debit card while registering or send check to the MN Annual Conference, 122 W Franklin Ave #400, Minneapolis, MN 55404; attention “Events.”
- Reservations are needed by June 1, 2019.
- Tables are available for set up after 6 a.m. Tuesday, or by special arrangement.
Space is limited and priority will be given to United Methodist ministries/organizations.