Alexandria UMC is seeking a part-time worship coordinator to work with the pastor and worship team to organize, schedule, and plan musical and other worship events.
- Oversee and facilitate a vision and growth of music program at Alexandria UMC in collaboration with the pastor and worship team.
- Assist pastor/worship team in selecting and planning music for Sunday worship to glorify God.
- Develop and provide leadership for an engaging worship experience in regular worship.
- Collaborate with appropriate staff with seasonal programming opportunities.
- Work with various groups and individuals to coordinate rehearsals and participation in worship.
- Love of God and people.
- Positive attitude and enjoys working with all age church members.
- Leadership skills with the ability to organize, schedule, and plan musical and other worship events collaboratively with the pastor and worship team.
- Creative and innovative vision for Alexandria UMC worship and music.
- Able to work cooperatively and collaboratively with pastor and other coworkers.
- Follow instructions and asks questions when necessary.
- Four year degree in music preferred, not required.
- Commitment to confidentiality.
Please contact the church office for the application. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.alexumc.org.
Contact: Pastor Craig Haberman
Alexandria United Methodist Church, 2210 6th Avenue E., Alexandria, MN 56308