Centennial UMC, a Reconciling congregation with campuses in Roseville and St. Anthony Park of St. Paul, has an opening for a full-time director of operations. The director of operations has responsibility for the business and administrative aspects of the church.
- Manages the business functions and properties of the church.
- Provides leadership and supervision of support staff personnel.
- Provides administrative support to the programs and activities of professional staff, ministry teams and committees.
Offices primarily at Roseville campus.
Finance, Foundation, Trustees, SPRC, Church Council, Congregation, Outside Groups, General Public
Practices a personal spirituality in work activities; ability to supervise front office team and custodians; provides guidance regarding financial and building needs
Knowledge of ACS software; Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite; ability to work with staff and the public.
Position reports to the senior pastor.
- Assists Church Council and program staff in administering operations of the church.
- Gives direction to the operation of the church office: supervises office staff in this function; tracks and maintains the office budget and expenditures.
- Oversees computer hardware and software, computer network, WIFI, and serves as network administrator.
- In conjunction with the Roseville head custodian and St. Anthony Park maintenance team, directs the maintenance ministry of both campuses. Primary liaison with all custodians. Works with the trustees to establish and direct the maintenance and cleaning schedule.
- Coordinates building usage by church groups and outside groups at both campuses.
- Primary contact with the hospitality team in arranging for food service for group requests.
- As financial administrator of the church: directs the receipt and expenditure of all church funds; oversees entry of all income and expenses in the financial records, prepares checks for signature of the treasurer. Works with the finance ministry team in establishing financial policies and monitoring the financial well being of the church. Participates in stewardship and capital campaign teams.
- Assists in all human resource functions. Administers the church salary plan, including cafeteria plan.
- Staff representative to the finance ministry team and trustees. Attends all meetings and makes recommendations to the committees.
- Oversees the Risk Management Plan for the church.
- Prepares local church and conference reports.
- Oversees State Fair parking and setup.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the senior pastor.
Questions may be sent to Vance Morey at email@example.com. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to Vance Morey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Centennial UMC, 1524 County Road C2 W, Roseville, MN 55113