Assistant To The Conference Benefits Officer
The conference office is seeking an individual to provide administrative support to the conference benefits officer of the Minnesota Annual Conference, which provides benefits for our clergy and lay staff.
This position will prepare benefit billings to our local churches, record activity in the general ledger, answer questions local churches ask, and resource churches with benefits matters and other projects.
- Conference Benefits Officer
- Conference Staff
- Clergy and churches
- Ministry and Action Teams
- Benefit billing processes and Reconciliation to vendor billing
- Prepare benefit financial activity for General Ledger
- Prepare and distribute agendas, take minutes, and complete mailings for Conference Board of Pension and Health benefits
- Maintain benefits related documents
- Answer questions, collect compensation forms and complete mailings related to benefits
- Answer phone calls and resource churches with benefits matters
- Assist with large projects in benefits office; such as: Annual Enrollment, Annual Conference Session
- Other projects as assigned
- Detailed oriented individual that takes initiative and is organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of benefits and accounting preferred
- Good communications skills
Email a cover letter and resume to Jobs@minnesotaumc.org.
Non-exempt, part-time, 20 hours per week