This position will be responsible for overseeing the smooth operation of all tech needs at Messiah, including: live streaming/on-demand worship videos, presentation software, video editing, and coordinating volunteers.
Accountable to: Director of Worship
- Engage and support congregation by maintaining top quality technology for worship in person, live streamed, and on demand.
- Produce Weekly Worship Video(s) and Presentation Slides
- Create or delegate content needed for Sunday worship, including: presentation slides, video for use during worship, and recordings of worship in video and audio formats.
- Oversee the work of the tech booth and team, including:
- Sunday Worship (8a-12p): operating slides, videos, and managing sound for congregation both online and in the room.
- Ensuring a high quality live stream (sound/camera views) and posting to our ‘on-demand’ feed in a timely matter.
- Maintaining of all tech equipment including all monitors used for worship anywhere in the building. Along with Operations Director, serve as liaison with relevant services such as streaming provider.
- Coordinating tech booth needs for funerals and special events.
- Recruit, train, and schedule servant volunteers for worship, funerals, and special events.
- Work with Worship Director and Pastors in developing and strengthening digital ministries.
- Technical expertise in video production, sound, and digital applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, work collaboratively, and troubleshoot creatively, sometimes under time constraint.
- A creative thinker with desire to learn, lead, and try new things.
- Availability on Sunday mornings from 8a-12p.
This position is a salaried 20 hour /week.
commensurate with experience
Send resume and cover letter to JHarmon@messiahchurch.org.
Contact: Joy Ann Harmon
17805 County Road 6,
Phone: 763-473-6968, ext. 113
Email: Click to email