Start: January 2022
White Bear Lake UMC is seeking a collaborative artist to both accompany the adult Chancel Choir and to play the organ occasionally during the traditional services.
Chancel rehearsals are Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30 p.m., and Sunday morning commitments would be from 8-10 a.m. (plus other duties as connected to liturgical calendar, such as Holy Week).
Salary is negotiable for 2022. The person in this position will get one Sunday off each month.
• Accompany Chancel Choir rehearsals, and anthems during the traditional service as needed.
• Provide preludes/postludes/communion music as needed and accompany congregational singing.
• Experience with the liturgical calendar as it relates to musical selections
• Excellent keyboard skills on both piano and organ
• Basic technology skills: Zoom, email, etc.
• A desire to make meaningful music in a space that welcomes all people
To apply for this position, send an email to email@example.com.
October 31, 2021
Contact: Gerald Guss
Address: 1851 Birch St White Bear Lake 554110
Email: Click to email
Minnesota Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church