Bethel UMC in Mound is seeking a church administrator to handle clerical duties, communications, and publications of this dynamic and growing church.
1) Greeting and extending hospitality and care to all who enter our doors.
2) Producing and distributing of our communications in email, US mail, bulletins, and monthly newsletter.
3) Ensuring oversight of all administrative activities, including maintaining the church calendar, answering phones, scheduling use of the facilities, keeping official church records and documents.
4) Preforming basic bookkeeping tasks to assist treasurer and financial secretary.
5) Providing direct administrative support to the pastor.
6) Supporting the vision, mission, ministry, and core values of the church.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2010 (Word, Publisher, Excel, and PowerPoint or the ability to learn quickly.
Knowledge of ICON CMO (financial software) or the ability to learn quickly.
Knowledge of Gmail, Internet, and social media are essential.
A background check will be preformed.
$13 to $16 per hour depending on experience.
Apply at email@example.com
Part-time: 20-24 hours per week
Contact: David Feerhusen
Address: 2116 Commerce Blvd. Mound MN 55364
Minnesota Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church