This is a draft schedule that is subject to change. All times listed are in Central Time.
Updated April 21
Tuesday, May 24
- Orientation for new attendees: 9:45 a.m.
- Opening session—worship, banquet, conversation, and opening motions: 11 a.m.
- Joy break: 1:15 p.m.
- Afternoon plenary—state of the church, legislation, and missional report: 2:30 p.m.
- Joy and dinner break: 4:30 p.m.
- Service of Ordination, Commissioning, and Licensing: 7 p.m.
- Reception for honorees: Following worship
Wednesday, May 25
- Worship with Conference Preacher, Rev. Bruce Kronen, and Love Offering: 8:30 a.m.
- Joy break: 9:45 a.m.
- Morning plenary—presentations, living into our vision, and legislation: 10:15 a.m.
- Lunch with optional special interest gatherings: Noon
- Afternoon plenary—legislation and reports: 1:45 p.m.
- Worship with Episcopal Address and honoring of retiring clergy: 3:30 p.m.
- Retiree reception and departure: 5 p.m.