Find all the parts of the complete Minnesota Conference Official Journal and Yearbook 2015 below. Churches have permission to copy whatever parts they want, as many copies as they want, as long as it is for church-related purposes. None of the information should be copied and/or electronically distributed for any use apart from church business.
Please contact Conference Secretary Janet Beard if you have questions or wish to order a paper directory.
- Parts I & II: Front cover, opening pages, Organizational Units; pp. 1-12
- Part III: Annual Conference Session (Daily Proceedings); pp. 13-34
- Part IV: The Business of Annual Conference (BAC); pp. 35-59
- Part V: Certificates of Ordination & Commissioning, clergy photos, Pastoral Appointments; pp. 60-75
- Part VI: Legislation and Annual Reports; pp. 76-140
- Parts VII, VIII, & IX: Memoirs, Roll of the Dead, Historical Record of Sessions; pp. 141-155
- Part X: Rules; pp. 156-162
- Part XI: Financial Information (Audit, Investment Policy Statement, Budget, 2016 Apportionments; pp. 163-217
- Part XII: Pastoral Records; pp. 218-265
- Parts XIII, XIV & XV: Local Church Statistics, Expenses, Income; pp. 266-303
- Part XVI: Directories; pp. 305-361
- Part XVII: Index, back cover; pp. 362-364
For corrections use this online form. If you would rather mail in the form download it here.