Pianist/Organist and Music Coordinator
Byron UMC is seeking an individual to serve as the music coordinator and pianist/organist.
This individual must
- Be skilled in piano and organ.
- Work with the pastor to plan worship music.
- Serve as a music leader in worship services.
- Lead the congregation in singing and other phases of worship as it pertains to the music program.
- Be dependable, responsible, creative, have a positive attitude.
- Be committed to faithful leadership in the church.
- Have a heart for God and those seeking to worship with Byron UMC.
- Play the church's worship music on piano, organ, or both.
- Prepare and lead the church's small, but very faithful choir with a Wednesday evening practice. Prepare choir for special musical events such as Christmas Eve worship.
- Be available for other music needs in the church.
Contact: Pastor Beth Perez
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org