Location: Spirit of Hope UMC
7600 Harold Ave.
Golden Valley, MN 55427
1. Welcome families with children ages Infant- 2+ -years old to the nursery.
2. Establish positive communication with nursery-age families including sharing nursery routines, policies and procedures
3. Maintain accurate records of family contact information.
4. Maintain a caring and safe environment for all nursery children.
5. Immediately contact parents if any health or safety concern arises.
6. Report all incidents/accidents to the pastor and/or supervisor in a timely manner. (Accident Report Form)
7. Ensure nursery is straightened, cleaned and garbage has been emptied at the end of each session.
8. Report building repairs/services or classroom needs to church office and supervisor.
9. Prepare and maintain accurate attendance records and report data to church office and supervisor on a weekly basis.
10. Maintain a calendar of volunteers and/or substitute attendants, ensure that adequate coverage is provided during planned absences, and provide this information to administrative staff.
11. Communicate personal hours worked to payroll administrator on a weekly basis.
Degree in Child Development or equivalent or previous child care experience required. CPR/First Aid training desired. Excellent communication skills.
$12 per hour
Send cover letter and resume to SPR@spiritofhopeumc.org
April 30, 2016
Spirit of Hope UMC (Golden Valley) is seeking a second part-time nursery coordinator. This is a part-time paid position and job-share, the person needs to be 18 years or older. If you have an interest in this positions, please email your interest to SPR@spiritofhopeumc.org, with a cover letter and resume.
Contact: Jody Grande
Minnesota Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church