Location: Bemidji UMC
924 Beltrami Ave. N.W.
Bemidji, MN 56619
• Direct a high quality Christian educational program for all ages and a comprehensive youth program in conjunction with the Youth and Education Committee (YAEC) and Sunday School Superintendent(s).
• Research and present proposed curriculum for Sunday school programming and Vacation Bible School.
• Attend YAEC meetings.
• Assist with recruiting and nurturing of volunteers for the Christian Education and Youth Ministry programs.
• Oversee Safe Sanctuary training and policies.
• Plan and maintain a calendar of youth-related events, including mission trips.
• Plan fundraising activities and oversee finances related to education and youth programming.
• Advocate for youth within the church.
• Promote and facilitate youth attendance at district, conference, and/or national youth events.
• Engage the larger community in outreach ministries within the neighboring community.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Time-management skills and attention to detail
• Compatibility with goals and theology of the ministry of BUMC
• Demonstration and communication of a vital Christian faith
• Ability to work well with others and build teams, especially with volunteers
• Enthusiastic desire to work with all ages
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Computer literacy and knowledge of social media
Salary dependent on experience
Full position description and qualifications can be viewed at Bemidjiumc.com. Send cover letter, resume, and references by August 8 to Bemidji United Methodist Church, SPRC Chair, 924 Beltrami Ave, Bemidji, MN 56619, or email@example.com.
Full-time, two-year term. Flexible schedule includes some Sunday hours.
Contact: Rev. Rob Kopp
Minnesota Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church