Location: Owatonna UMC
815 E. University St.
Owatonna, MN 55060
• Provide leadership in weekly contemporary worship service
• Recruit and equip individuals for contemporary worship leadership
• Work with pastors and worship design team to assist with worship planning for both services, with particular leadership responsibilities for contemporary services..
• Recruit, resource, and encourage volunteers
• Provides spiritual leadership and develops weekly practices for worship team
• Monthly meetings with worship planning team
• Seeks out multi-media aids to enhance worship
Experience and/or training in education, youth ministry, or family studies.
Dependent on experience
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: Owatonna Untied Methodist Church, 815 E. University St., Owatonna, MN 55060
November 6, 2016
Part-time (25 hours per week)
Owatonna UMC is seeking a part-time director to implement the vision, mission, and goals of the congregation in ministries with children, youth, young adults, and families. This person will receive input for their ministry through committee relationships and day to day supervision from the pastor. This person must be self-motivated and have the ability to handle a wide range of program related tasks. This person must have a heart for nurturing spiritual and personal development. Primary roles include building relationships with children, youth, and parents, coordinate age-level programs; recruit volunteers; support existing and develop new small group ministries.
Contact: Loren Olson
Minnesota Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church