Annual Conference 2017
The 163nd session of the Minnesota Annual Conference will take place June 20-22, 2017, at the River's Edge Convention Center in St. Cloud.
This year's session will begin with worship and a meal at 11:30 a.m., June 20, and end with worship and the fixing of appointments at 4 p.m., June 22.
Important items of note:
- There will be several pre-conference workshops on Monday, June 19
- More information will be available after Jan. 1
- Registration will open March 15
- Make your housing arrangements early
- Costs will remain the same as last year: serving clergy and lay members elected by churches will cost $250 ($275 after May 1); non-serving clergy, equalization members, and youth members will cost $75 ($100 after May 1); and guests and non-voting visitors will cost $25 per day
- Childcare (birth through kindergarten) will cost $35 per day
- Day camp (kindergarten through 6th) will cost $125 for 3 days