If you prefer not to register online, contact Event Coordinator Gail Johnson (612-230-6125) and she will assist you.
Completed registrations can be changed using the link provided on your confirmation email.
When registering, you will be asked for the following information:
- Contact information—name, address, e-mail address, and phone number
- Special needs (if applicable)
- Your role at conference—church affiliation, and whether you are a lay delegate, clergy, or an equalization member (equalization members must be pre-approved by your district superintendent)
- Demographic information (optional but appreciated)
- Which optional sessions and meals you will attend
- Whether you are interested in staying in campus housing
- Whether you need childcare
- Payment—can be done with a credit card right away or through another method at a later date; to pay by credit card at a later time, contact Gail Johnson (612-230-6125) during regular office hours
- Register by May 15 to avoid extra fees.
- Reservations for campus housing and childcare or day camp must be made by June 1.
- Requests for scholarships for retired clergy must be received by May 15.
- Active clergy (appointed or assigned to congregations or extension ministry): By May 15, $250; after May 15, $275
- Clergy not appointed or assigned*: By May 15, $75; after May 15, $100
*Partial scholarships are available for retired clergy with financial need. Requests must be made by May 15. Contact Gail Johnson (612-230-6125).
- Lay members elected by a congregation: By May 15, $250; after May 15, $275
- Lay equalization members: By May 15, $75; after May 15, $100
- Other lay delegates, including youth and young adults and conference lay leaders: By May 15, $75; after May 15, $100
Non-voting lay visitors
• $25 per day (fee includes that day's lunch)
- Pre-conference workshops: register as a lay visitor, fee is for the workshop
- Revival in the Park, 6 p.m. Tuesday: Free; no registration needed
- Celebration of Life in Ministry, 7 p.m. Wednesday: Free; no registration needed
Demographic data collection
Demographic information will be requested during registration. The general church requires us to report demographics for statistical purposes only. Reports drawn from the information will only be totals for each category and will not be linked to specific information about any lay or clergy members of annual conference (name, address, e-mail, etc.).
Your participation is optional but appreciated. Please provide information so that The United Methodist Church will have accurate information about all the annual conferences.
After registering online, you will receive confirmation via e-mail (sent to you using the e-mail address you entered during the registration process). You can change your registration using the link provided in your confirmation. Contact Gail Johnson (612-230-6125) for further assistance.
Avoid confusion at check-in by bringing your printed confirmation with you.
If you need to change your registration, you can request a refund if you contact Gail Johnson (612-230-6125) prior to June 15. This includes cancellation, changing a meal, and housing changes. Refunds will be made by check. No refunds will be given for changes made June 15 or later.